A few things on my mind...
1. Nothing works better to improve my day than a little spa treatment... a manicure goes a long way.
2. Cheesecake is a magical food.
3. Caffeine is best in large doses at frequent intervals.
4. Love is such a loosely used word, I think we have lost sight of what it truly means.
(I love cheesecake. I love you. I love sleep... see what I mean?)
5. Friends are literally make me feel lighter... simply expressing a frustration eases so much anxiety and tension.
6. Helping others means learning to help myself. And that is even harder than going out of my way for someone else.
7. Giving maaser makes me feel rich. I am so fortunate to be in a position to give Tzedakah, and not be the recipient.
8. Passion is powerful. Be careful where you devote your energies.
9. The facets of Torah are endless. I wish I could learn it all.
10. I won't be alone forever. I can't.